Crop top - Asos
Jeans - Ksubi
Handbag - Celine Luggage
Shoes - Christian Louboutin Lady Peep
Bracelet - Hermès
So basically I seldom share my beauty essentials that I used to polish my look. So here we go, my first flat lay on this blog for beauty essentials. Truth to be told, I do not have one specific item that I prefer the most out of the bunch. I do sometimes mix it up a bit, like for instance I do have several lip gloss (I just love em and cannot set my heart only to one specific brand). But all of the products below are the ones that I used more often than any other brands that I have in my make up pouch. Only one thing that must be on my bags or clutches which is the paw paw and I use this for any situation (dryness around mouth area, lip balm, and for blisters too). Its quite versatile thus I have it in most of my bags - Must Have ! Here we go (clockwise):
1. Pure Paw Paw in watermelon scented.
2. Coco Mademoiselle Chanel eau de parfum.
3. Dior Addict Gloss in fairy pink.
4. DiorSkin Nude Concealer in ivory.
5. bareMinerals Matte Foundation in golden fair.
6. Tarte Airbuki Brush.
7. Yves Saint Laurent Mascara (volume effet faux cils noir radical).
8. Marc Jacobs Liquid Liner.
9. Urban Decay Eye Shadow Palette.
10. Benefit Bella Bamba Blush On.
11. Lineage Dark Circle Concealer Kit.
12. Chanel Mat Lumiere Extreme Powder.
13. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion.
14. Dior Snow BB Creme.
15. H&M Beauty Full Cover Brush.
16. Kate Spade "Arm Candy" Pouch.